Cellars Wine Club Review
|Highlights||VINEBOX is unique in that you receive a box of glass sized wine selections so you never purchase a bottle of wine that you don’t already love. They also have a loyalty program that helps members earn free product including full bottles of wine.|
|How Much/How Often||
|Wine Choice||Each box is a unique mix that is theme based. Options range from the sweetest whites to the most bold, dry reds. They promise to send your preferences as you request along with a few you may not choose for yourself to mix things up a bit.|
|Shipping Info||Does NOT ship to – Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Kentucky, Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont. In addition to the continental US (excluding listed states)
VINEBOX DOES ship to – American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands, Armed Forces Americas, Armed Forces Europe, Armed Forces Pacific
VINEBOX is a very unique wine club in that it sends a glass at a time so that you can discover new wines and not purchase an entire bottle that you may not love, or let’s face it, that you hate. Their website starts with a profile of your preferences, including what type of wine you prefer as well as your plan preference (described below). In the “Wine Smart” section of their website, you can learn about the regions, grapes, and winemakers.
Their website boasts, “These wines aren’t available at your local store. This is the stuff that you stumble across on a backroad trip through Tuscany, the gems that local restaurants save for a special occasion.”
- Compare and Contrast – $80 Compare top grape varietals and see how different the wines can be. For the person who loves wine tasting experiences!
- Vintages and Verticles – $87 Barolo and Bordeaux across 3 different years. Fresh releases from Spain. This is the good stuff, really.
- Reds for the Season – $85 From bold to medium to light. All of those red fruit flavors, tannins, and oak that are sure to delight any red wine fan.
- Bold and Expressive – $78 Bold reds and whites with a little more power in that glass and on your palate. Go big and bold with this mix.
- Transitional Whites – $75 All white long. From crisp to rich, this box is made to go straight in the fridge and delight the palate with every sip.
- Organic Wines – $82 Clean, organic and delicious. Wines without any chemical intervention. Just sun and water, what nature intended.
- Option 1 – 6 months, 2 boxes – $158 total, $79 per box plus your recipient receives a $15 credit for full bottles per quarter.
- Option 2 – 1 year, 4 boxes – $288, $72 per box plus your recipient receives a $30 credit for full bottles per quarter.
GREAT Wine Club
I am loving my Vinebox subscription. It gives me access to wines I can’t find where I live. It also helps me in my wine studies! I am sold on this club.
Vintages and Verticals
Love the wines so far, and love that I can try before I buy. Customer service was great in getting a shipping issue resolved.
Vintages and verticals
This was my first purchase of vinebox. I enjoyed the booklet and info on each wine. I purchased the box so I could initially enjoy just a glass of wine instead of opening the whole bottle. I find this is also a great way to preview premium wines and not being obligated to purchasing the entire bottle and possibly not liking it. The packaging is sturdy and well presented. The only thing I would change is the vial sizes could be a few ounces larger especially for the price.
I received a subscription as a gift from my kids. My wife wanted to share, so I gifted her her own subscription. I’ve tried wines from a lot of new regions. Very enjoyable.
I’ve been a member of VINEBOX for 3 months and I absolutely love! It’s so much fun when my monthly shipment arrives. I haven’t had a bad wine yet. I’ve even ordered one of my favorites by the bottle for an upcoming dinner party!